WELCOME TO YOUR BLOG...!!!.YOU ARE N°

Dylan Quiz‏



Identificar número con letra (Title with Lyrics):

1. My Back Pages
2. Like a Rolling Stone
3. The Times they are a'Changin
4. Highway 61 Revisited
5. All Along the Watchtower
6. Just Like a Woman
7. A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall
8. Tangled Up in Blue

A
Oh, where have you been, my blue-eyed son ?
And where have you been my darling young one ?
I've stumbled on the side of twelve misty mountains
I've walked and I've crawled on six crooked highways…

B
Once upon a time you dressed so fine
You threw the bums a dime in your prime, didn't you ?
People'd call, say, "Beware doll, you're bound to fall"
You thought they were all kiddin' you…

C
Nobody feels any pain
Tonight as I stand inside the rain
Ev'rybody knows
That Baby's got new clothes
But lately I see her ribbons and her bows
Have fallen from her curls…

D
"There must be some way out of here" said the joker to the thief
"There's too much confusion", I can't get no relief
Businessmen, they drink my wine, plowmen dig my earth
None of them along the line know what any of it is worth…

E
Oh God said to Abraham, "Kill me a son"
Abe says, "Man, you must be puttin' me on"
God say, "No." Abe say, "What ?"
God say, "You can do what you want Abe, but
The next time you see me comin' you better run"
Well Abe says, "Where do you want this killin' done ?"
God says. "Out on…

F
Come gather 'round people
Wherever you roam
And admit that the waters
Around you have grown
And accept it that soon
You'll be drenched to the bone
If your time to you
Is worth savin'
Then you better start swimmin'
Or you'll sink like a stone…

G
Crimson flames tied through my ears
Rollin' high and mighty traps
Pounced with fire on flaming roads
Using ideas as my maps
"We'll meet on edges, soon," said I
Proud 'neath heated brow
Ah, but I was so much older then
I'm younger than that now...

H
Early one morning the sun was shining
I was laying in bed
Wond'ring if she'd changed it all
If her hair was still red
Her folks they said our lives together
Sure was gonna be rough
They never did like Mama's homemade dress
Papa's bankbook wasn't big enough
And I was standing on the side of the road
Rain falling on my shoes
Heading out for the East Coast
Lord knows I've paid some dues getting through...

1 comentario:

  1. Identificando número con letra (Title with Lyrics):



    A-7. A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall

    Oh, where have you been, my blue-eyed son ?

    And where have you been my darling young one ?

    I've stumbled on the side of twelve misty mountains

    I've walked and I've crawled on six crooked highways…



    B-2. Like a Rolling Stone

    Once upon a time you dressed so fine

    You threw the bums a dime in your prime, didn't you ?

    People'd call, say, "Beware doll, you're bound to fall"

    You thought they were all kiddin' you…



    C-6. Just Like a Woman

    Nobody feels any pain

    Tonight as I stand inside the rain

    Ev'rybody knows

    That Baby's got new clothes

    But lately I see her ribbons and her bows

    Have fallen from her curls…



    D-5. All Along the Watchtower

    "There must be some way out of here" said the joker to the thief

    "There's too much confusion", I can't get no relief

    Businessmen, they drink my wine, plowmen dig my earth

    None of them along the line know what any of it is worth…



    E-4. Highway 61 Revisited

    Oh God said to Abraham, "Kill me a son"

    Abe says, "Man, you must be puttin' me on"

    God say, "No." Abe say, "What ?"

    God say, "You can do what you want Abe, but

    The next time you see me comin' you better run"

    Well Abe says, "Where do you want this killin' done ?"

    God says. "Out on…



    F-3. The Times they are a'Changin

    Come gather 'round people

    Wherever you roam

    And admit that the waters

    Around you have grown

    And accept it that soon

    You'll be drenched to the bone

    If your time to you

    Is worth savin'

    Then you better start swimmin'

    Or you'll sink like a stone…



    G-1. My Back Pages

    Crimson flames tied through my ears

    Rollin' high and mighty traps

    Pounced with fire on flaming roads

    Using ideas as my maps

    "We'll meet on edges, soon," said I

    Proud 'neath heated brow

    Ah, but I was so much older then

    I'm younger than that now...



    H-8. Tangled Up in Blue

    Early one morning the sun was shining

    I was laying in bed

    Wond'ring if she'd changed it all

    If her hair was still red

    Her folks they said our lives together

    Sure was gonna be rough

    They never did like Mama's homemade dress

    Papa's bankbook wasn't big enough

    And I was standing on the side of the road

    Rain falling on my shoes

    Heading out for the East Coast

    Lord knows I've paid some dues getting through...

    ResponderEliminar

COMENTE SIN RESTRICCIONES PERO ATÉNGASE A SUS CONSECUENCIAS