WELCOME TO YOUR BLOG...!!!.YOU ARE N°

LA METAMORFOSIS A TODA CARRERA (ESCARABAJO / BEATLE)

She came in through the bathroom window,
Lady Madonna... I should have known better
that it wasn't a good idea to do it in the road...
that long and winding road has my back in mysery,
specially, carrying that weight.

I didn’t wanted to spoil the party,
but, Martha my dear, not a second time,
your mother shoukd know
that you have to hide your love away
(everybody’s got something to hide
except for me and my monkey).

Happiness is a warm gun
and I Am the Walrus, Hey bulldog!

You can't do that
Have you seen those little piggies
crawling in the dirt? Yer blues.

Enough of Mean Mr. Mustard.
Call Dr. Robert or Run For Your Life,
Sexy Sadie...Helter Skelter

Can’t Buy Me Love
Cry Baby Cry
You've got the Devil In your Heart
So Don’t Bother Me
Better Another Girl

This is The End
A Hard Day's Night
of a Day in the Life...

Now I am Free as a Bird
with a Little Help from My Friends,
Come Together
with Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
or a ticket to ride in a Yellow Submarine
in an Octopus’s Garden;
a Magical Mystery Tour
with Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band

......


Dear Prudence:

Oh, Darling! Help!

I'm a Loser,
a Nowhere Man,
just a Fool in the Hill,
that wants to be a Paperback Writer
writing words of love for you, only for you.

While My Guitar Gently Weeps
You Really Got a Hold on Me
Tomorrow Never Knows
We Can Work It Out

Think For Yourself
Tomorrow Never Knows
As Yesterday was Twist and Shout

I Need You
I Want To Hold Your Hand
I Wanna Be Your Man
I Should Have Known Better
When I Saw You Standing There
that It was Only Love

Here Comes The Sun
Good Day Sunshine
Here, There And Everywhere
Now I'm Getting Better
(It's getting better all the time
Girl, In My Life I (never) Feel (so) Fine

Thank You Girl

All My Loving


JPGR

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

COMENTE SIN RESTRICCIONES PERO ATÉNGASE A SUS CONSECUENCIAS