WELCOME TO YOUR BLOG...!!!.YOU ARE N°

Capaz que ni Paul ni Ringo se acuerden de todas estas...‏



BEATLES' LYRICS QUIZ 
(10 preguntas/ sin apuntes, sin internet & sin apuro)

A qué tema de los Beatles pertenecen 
estos fragmentos de letra de los Fab Four:

1. «Love has the nasty habit of disappearing overnight...»

A.  For You Blue
B. I'll Cry Instead
C. I'm Looking Through You  
D. I'm So Tired
E. Mother Nature's Son

2. «Wearing the face that she keeps in a jar by the door...»

A. Lady Madonna
B. Rocky Racoon
C. Martha My Dear
D. Eleanor Rigby  
E.  Michelle

3. «And when the broken-hearted people living in the world agree...»

A. Sexy Sadie
B. Let it Be 
C. The Fool on the Hill
D. Yesterday
E. Norwegian Wood

4. «The love you take is equal to the love you make...»

A. All You Need is Love
B. She's Leaving Home
C. It's Only Love
D. Tomorrow Never Knows
E. The End  

5. «Behind this mask I am wearing a crown...»

A. I'm a Loser  
B. Paperback Writer
C. Rain
D. The Inner Light
E. The Night Before

6. All these places have their moments,
with lovers and friends, I still can recall...»

A. Savoy Truffle
B. The Long and Winding Road
C. In My Life 
D. Till there Was You
E. Strawberry Fields Forever

7. «The day breaks, the mind aches...»

A. A Day in the Life
B. Carry that Weight
C. A Hard Day's Night
D. Cry Baby Cry
E.  For No One 

8. «And you're making me feel like I've never been born...»

A. Dear Prudence
B. She Came in Through the Bathroom Window
C.  She Said She Said  
D. The Ballad of John and Yoko
E. Tell Me Why

9. «Life is very short, and there's no time, for fuzzing and fighting, my friend...»

A. Eight Days a Week
B. Don't Bother Me
C. Ticket to Ride
D. We Can Work it Out 
E. Doctor Robert

10. «I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together...»

A. Come Together
B. I'm the Walrus  
C. Yellow Submarine
D. Magical Mystery Tour
E. All Together Now

1 comentario:

  1. RESPONDER EL QUIZ COMPLETO LE DARÀ LA POSIBILIDAD DE CONCURSAR POR DOS PASAJES A LIVERPOOL
    BASES EN NOTARIA INGLESA

    ResponderEliminar

COMENTE SIN RESTRICCIONES PERO ATÉNGASE A SUS CONSECUENCIAS