WELCOME TO YOUR BLOG...!!!.YOU ARE N°

From Taxman to Tag, man!


- George Harrison, Prophet

Let me tell you how it will be
There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small
Be thankful I don't take it all

If you drive a car, I'll tax the street,
If you try to sit, I'll tax your seat.
If you get too cold I'll tax the heat.
If you take a walk, I'll tax your feet.

Don't ask me what I want it for
If you don't want to pay some more

[No matter who you vote for
The government manages to get in…]


Now my advice for those who die
Declare the pennies on your eyes

'Cause I'm the taxman, yeah,
and you're the target, the TAG man

And you're working for no one but them…



If you park your car, I'll tag your place,
If you try to pass, I'll tag you straight.

If you need to think I'll tag your brain.
If you want to sink, I'll tag your drain.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

COMENTE SIN RESTRICCIONES PERO ATÉNGASE A SUS CONSECUENCIAS