WELCOME TO YOUR BLOG...!!!.YOU ARE N°

HOTEL NUBE

El título del mail es en verdad
el de un libro de poemas de Jorge Teillier
Las imágenes son de The New York Times
y el extracto pertenece a una famosa suite
de David Gates (Bread)
muy popular en los años setenta..
 
 
Cloudshttp://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2011/03/28/science/20110329-clouds.html
 
See the clouds adrift so far below
Everchanging as they come and go
Makes me wonder why I'm up so high
When really I am down so low
 
Of all the wonders I was one allowed
I think that I would always choose a cloud
Always brings my feelings right out loud
Whether I'm ashamed or proud...
 
See the clouds they're giving life below
In colors that the canvas cannot show
Keeping secrets no one else could know
For I'm the one who told them so
 
David Gates - Cloud/Rain Suite

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

COMENTE SIN RESTRICCIONES PERO ATÉNGASE A SUS CONSECUENCIAS